12/12/12

Not the easiest of days.  A day when I question everything about my life.  Where am I going? What am I doing?  It is days like these that make me wonder whether I have in fact moved away from my dark place.  I know in my head that I most certainly have.  I am nothing like I was a while back.  This blog itself is testimony to how far I have come. Only I don't feel it today. 

Once again, I need to remind myself that it's ok not to feel happy all of the time.  No one I know is happy 24/7.  Being sad is part of being human and it would therefore be inhumane to fight it all of the time.  The more I fight, the worse I feel, so not really worth it.  And I'm just a little bit too tired to fight tonight.

I was going to end off with an apology for being a little bit pessimistic; but I think that would defeat the purpose of this being the place where I can explain how I am feeling without reserve.  I hope you can manage with a slightly sadder Rivkah... cos that is what I am trying to do!

Absolutely shattered from all of these thoughts and feelings so off to sleep...

Night night Xx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

On therapy and therapists Part I

Life without ED

Another day, another post...