Over 4000 views!!!!

Hey!  Hope you are all ok...

It has been a difficult week and I will explain in more detail as soon as I manage to get my thoughts together. 

Meanwhile I don't want you to think I have forgotten you, so I thought I would put a little inspirational quote up for today and that can be my input until I manage to finish my next 'real' post!




And so, with that I shall leave for tonight, and once I have got my act together I shall enlighten you on my week.  Lots to say, so much to explain.  See you tomorrow hopefully!

Night night Xx

p.s. I can't believe I have now had over 4000 page views :) Thank you all! Xx

Comments

  1. Wow Rivkah, just been 'catching' up on all your blogs! They are so well written - think you should write a book!!! So proud that your doing what your doing-sure you are helping so many people!! Truly inspirational to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I am definitely thinking of writing a book! And it is comments like this that push me to think along those lines - so thank you for taking the time to read and comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On therapy and therapists Part I

Another day, another post...

Life without ED