Empty spaces

So, my law exam is over and I have time to breathe...and think.

I preferred thinking about law - much simpler. Every legal principle has a plan, a structure to follow and once the structure is followed, the legal decision can be made. A+B=C - simples!
Sometimes it would be slightly more complicated such as A+B+Z+F+U*8-R+S=C;  although a long drawn out essay, still a similar kinda thing. 

If only life had such structure.  All I want is a plan, a direction even just a peek into the next year.  But it all seems so confusing.  I know to some extent what lies ahead of us very much depends on what we desire, but what if there are conflicting decisions? One part of the person wants one thing and the other part wants something entirely different?

I guess that when faced with this conflict, numbness comes in handy. Not to feel, or think, but for there just to be silence, nothing.  After a marathon of learning hundreds of legal cases and legal definitions all that is left in my head is a void. I want to feel numb and not to let myself feel any emotions because I fear what I will feel if I let something in.

I need something to place there in that space, something I want to do, something that gives me direction and helps me see were I am going.  I hope I can find it I really do. Maybe I'll be back on here a little bit more :-)

Xx

Comments

  1. Welcome back to ur blog weevka!!! So happy to see u up here again!!!! Really hope u find the direction in life you've been looking for... Wev'e missed you on........ Love the foursome...... xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done n WELCUM BAK. Powerful words spoken;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On therapy and therapists Part I

Life without ED

Another day, another post...