Divine Providence

Just a quick post today. I just couldnt stop myself from writing. I just want to say how positive I feel right now.

I am so grateful for everyone I have in my life and for all that you do.  I wish I could name you on here, but you know who you are! I have such amazing, kind and caring family.  I have supportive and loyal friends, I have a team of professionals who are there for me any time.  

I feel more confident and self-sufficient living in my own place and I just thank G-d that I have landed myself in the garden of such a kind and welcoming family.  I can't think of many flat rentals that involve open meal invitations and birthday presents! I also can't stop thinking about the Hashgacha Protis (Divine Providence) in this whole stage of my life.  One of the main reasons I felt comfortable to move in to this place was because someone I know sung praise of the family non stop.  This person is someone who I know originally from when I was in hospital earlier this year; someone who came and visited all the Jewish patients on the ward.  She spent time every week to speak to us all individually, always bringing such positive vibes to the otherwise lonely place.  I think back and see how lucky I am to have met her, and how even in such a dark time something so positive has come out of it. 

Again, I see that everything has a purpose.  Everything has a reason and even the worst times in my life I can appreciate when I look back and see the people I have met and the lessons I have learnt.  I only hope I can keep growing from my experiences and move on even further.

Thank you again - all my readers, all my followers, family, friends and everybody else who has been there to support me.

I am trying to live in the moment and appreciate this feeling in the right now. Please G-d this will stay!

Have a lovely weekend


Comments

  1. Hi Rivkah

    When it rains, look for rainbows
    When it is dark, look for stars

    Take care H(:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On therapy and therapists Part I

Life without ED

Another day, another post...