Living nightmares

Depression is a living nightmare


Anxiety is horrendous


PTSD is pain beyond anything imaginable. 


Having ASD makes life generally difficult in so many ways. 


Losing a pet is soul destroying.


Feeling like you have ruined your family is guilt that can never go away.


But you know what's important? The visitors who have come, the messages I have received. The family members who treck a way to get here to visit. 


The staff on the ward here have been unbelievable. I feel so so lucky to be on this ward and have the support I have.


The psychiatrist i am under here is a trustee of the local farm and part of my care plan is to go there and see the piggies and small furries. 


Although things are beyond difficult in terms of the suicidal voices in my head, I feel like there may be a little bit of hope somewhere.


 Thank you to each and everyone of you who has been there for me. It means the world ❤️


Comments

  1. You are really strong to survive all of this. Keep going, one day at a time. There are people out here hoping and praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

On therapy and therapists Part I

Life without ED

A small update